Website terms and conditions
Cascara Gourmet Ltd’s website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Cascara Gourmet Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 35 Holyrood Road, EN5 1DQ, Herts, UK. Cascara Gourmet Ltd is incorporated in England and the company registration number is 12836020. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We do not warrant that the site is compatible with your computer equipment or that the site or its server, or any third party sites provided in links, are free of errors, viruses, worms or malware and we shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of those.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. This content is for your viewing purposes only. The content must not be used and must not be reproduced (in whole or part) for any other purpose, including on or in connection with another website or publication or for any commercial purpose. Any links to this website must be notified to and approved by us before they are created.
- You may not use this website in any way that causes or may cause damage to the website, website owner or other users. You may not use this website in any way that is or may be unlawful, harmful, abusive, threatening or in any breach of applicable laws and regulations.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites and social media links. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or social media content. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or social media.
- Your privacy is important to us. We will only ask for personal information from you where it is necessary for us to provide our service to you. We will only collect information where it is specifically and knowingly provided by you. If you have any questions on data privacy, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.